GET STARTED TODAY
Ensure stakeholder alignment across your organisation with educational climate courses taught by industry experts
3Degrees offers various education opportunities for clients, and their suppliers, that can be accompanied by a benchmarking service to assess your organisation’s position against that of your peers, including:
- Carbon Academy: Boost your knowledge of the voluntary carbon market including credit types, quality criteria, directional costs, and market trends.
- Scope 3 Academy: Learn all the categories that make up scope 3, the various calculation methodologies, and use cases for reductions.
- Energy Efficiency Academy: Become well-versed operational energy consumption emissions reduction pathways.
- Renewable Energy Academy: Discover the fundamentals of renewable energy and available procurement options from onsite solar to virtual power purchase agreements and more.
- Climate Action Academy: Learn more about the state of climate action covering the landscape of guidance, standards, targets, and influencers in the corporate climate change space.
- GHG Accounting: Advance your organisation’s decarbonisation goals with instruction on how to measure emissions in line with the Greenhouse Gas Protocol.
- Our course specific to Financial Institutions goes over how to measure financed emissions in line with the Partnership for Carbon Accounting Financials (PCAF).
- Target Setting: Get your target-setting journey on track by learning how to set credible, science-based targets using the Science-Based Targets initiative’s (SBTi) guidance.
- Our course specific to Financial Institutions explains the SBTi guidance for those in the financial sector.
- Climate Risks & Opportunities Academy: Educate cross-functional stakeholders on key climate risk terms, the recommendations of the Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD), and drivers behind corporate action