Develop and execute a best-fit fleet electrification strategy
Fleet electrification is rapidly becoming a crucial aspect of climate action plans for businesses and utilities. However, it’s also a complex operational shift that requires market and technical knowledge, as well as an understanding of how transportation aligns with wider climate goals and organizational objectives.
3Degrees offers comprehensive fleet electrification services and transportation market solutions. Our team of electric vehicle (EV) consultants and climate specialists will assist you in crafting your business case, pinpointing quick wins, tailoring your fleet electrification transition plan, and smoothly accessing market incentives and renewables to reduce the overall cost of ownership and increase sustainability.
How We Help
At 3Degrees, we bring together unparalleled climate consulting and extensive knowledge of the transportation and renewable energy markets. Our in-depth understanding of transportation regulations and partnerships with top technology companies enable us to create a customized fleet electrification plan that aligns with your organization’s operational and climate objectives while delivering the greatest return on investment.
FLEET ELECTRIFICATION – STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT
Create a comprehensive electrification foundation for your organization
- Corporate competitive benchmarking analysis
- Evaluation of EV readiness within your geographic operations
- Establish your organization’s electrification toolkit for implementation
FLEET ELECTRIFICATION – PRE IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES
Helping organizations understand the “EV business case”
- Conduct fleet and infrastructure analysis by leveraging telematics data through technology partners
- Deliver total cost of ownership (TCO) assessment
- Assess DC fast charger utilization
- Deploy pilot programs to de-risk electrification
- Facilitate EV rentals for owned fleets and employee programs through our partner Merge
REGULATORY PROGRAMS AND INCENTIVES
Access transportation market-based incentives as well as eligible green energy to enhance program value by leveraging our team of EV consultants and Clean Fuel Standard (CFS) market experts
“3Degrees and Merge did a great job of understanding our business and providing us with actionable advice. We now have a roadmap to electrifying our fleet and know when and how to transition each vehicle.”
The 3Degrees Difference:
Fill out the form below to get started.