Creating value with voluntary renewable energy programs
The right portfolio of renewable energy programs is a must-have for utilities looking to meet their customers’ desire for choice and create new pathways for engagement. From choosing the right suite of programs and ensuring they are designed to deliver value to both the utility and the customers, to meeting participation and enrollment targets, 3Degrees is uniquely positioned to partner with utilities to meet their goals.
Learn more about:
Partner with an expert
3Degrees has over 15 years of experience designing and implementing the most successful utility renewable energy programs across all customer segments and product types. We design and run suites of low-risk, fully customized, self-sustaining programs for electric and gas utilities nationwide.
Product & Program Design
3Degrees helps utilities design a full suite of customer-facing renewable programs that deliver value to both the utility and their end customers. From bundled to unbundled, premium to cost-saving, we design programs that are successful.
- Assessing return on investment (ROI)
- Predicting sales volume and subscription rates
- Right-sizing marketing and administration costs
- Navigating trade-offs in price, value, and risk mitigation strategies for the underlying commodity
Utilities with existing renewable energy programs are challenged to keep them relevant, scalable, and growing. 3Degrees provides specific strategies to address these existing challenges, achieve self-sufficiency or growth targets, and optimize utilities’ expanding portfolio of programs.
- Accelerating stagnant or declining program participation
- Maintaining the relevance of legacy programs as new products are introduced
- Addressing evolving customer demands
- Adapting to changing market conditions
- Overcoming budget challenges
Marketing and Outreach
For both brand new programs and existing programs, we are experts at crafting compelling messages that move people to action, delivering those messages in the most effective platforms and channels, and efficiently meeting utilities’ customer enrollment goals.
- Optimizing budgets and enrollment goals
- Developing effective messaging
- Achieving scale at an affordable cost per acquisition, ultimately becoming self-funded
- Ensuring accessibility of utility sales channels
"Over the last 11 years, 3Degrees has been a valuable partner to PSE. They have brought best practices in green power marketing and have been instrumental in growing the program year after year by developing campaigns that facilitate positive community and customer interactions."